Quench your thirst with refreshing wine, fruit juice and sparkling water!
Recipe from Betty Crocker®
Prep Time: 5 min
Start to Finish: 5 min
Makes: 6 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 2 cups chilled dry white wine, nonalcoholic wine or apple juice
- 1 cup chilled cranberry-apple juice
- 1 cup chilled sparkling water
- Apple slices, if desired
- Fresh mint sprig, if desired
- Mix wine, juice and sparkling water.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with apple and mint if desired.
Nutrition Information: 1 Serving: Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 0); Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 5 mg; Total Carbohydrate 8 g (Dietary Fiber 0g); Protein 0g
All calorie and fat values are approximate.
*Percent Daily Value: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 16 %; Calcium 0%; Iron 2 %
Exchanges: 1/2 Fruit; 1 Fat
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Special Touch: Jazz up your glass by skewering apple chunks and mint sprigs on round toothpicks or short wooden skewers, and add to the spritzers just before serving.
Substitution: Been there, done that? Try any of the unusual fruit juice blends available at your grocery store for a new flavor kick.
· More Beverage Recipes and Books