Mexican Spiced Coffee
Recipe by: Makers of SPLENDA® Sweetener Products
Serve this warming concoction as a wintertime ending to a perfect meal.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Servings Per Recipe: 3
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat: 1
Total Fat: 0.1g
Saturated Fat: 0.1g
Total Carbs: 2.9g
Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
- 1/3 cup ground espresso or other dark roast coffee
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cups water
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 tablespoons SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granular
- COMBINE espresso, cinnamon, and nutmeg in coffee filter or in filter basket of an electric drip coffee maker.
- POUR water into water reservoir of coffee maker.
- COMBINE SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener and orange juice in carafe of coffee maker; brew. Serve black or with milk and additional SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, if desired.
Exchanges per serving: 1/2 Starch
· More Beverage Recipes and Books