Holiday Candy Recipe
COCONUT BON BONS
- 3/4 cup of instant potatoes
(2 servings cooked, but not seasoned)
- 4 cups of flaked coconut
- 1 – 16 oz. package of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of almond extract
- Stir together the instant potatoes, coconut, powdered sugar, and the almond extract, mixing thoroughly.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 1 to 2 hours.
- Melt a 12 ounce bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1/3 of a bar of paraffin was in a double boiler.
- Shape the coconut mixture into small balls and dip in the melted chocolate.
- Lay on waxed paper until cool.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com