CANDY SURPRISE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
From: Betty Crocker®
Surprise! Candy is baked inside these yummy peanut butter cookies.
Prep: 10 min
Start To Finish: 30 min
Makes 24 cookies
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 24 miniature chocolate-covered peanut, caramel and nougat candy bars, unwrapped
- Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla ready-to-spread frosting, if desired
- Candy sprinkles, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Stir cookie mix, oil and egg in medium bowl until soft dough forms. Shape dough into 24 balls. For each cookie, wrap 1 dough ball around candy bar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely if frosting cookies. Spread frosting on cookies; sprinkle with candy sprinkles. Store completely cooled cookies in airtight container.
Time-Saving Tip: Let kids unwrap the candies. Measure out the amount of dough to use, and they can also help wrap dough around candies.
· More Holiday Recipes