Cookie and Cake Recipes
TRIPLE-CHOCOLATE MINI CUPS
From: Betty Crocker®
Craving chocolate? Indulge in triple-treat chocolate cookies.
(Cookie Exchange Quantity)
Prep: 1 hr 25 min
Start To Finish: 2 hr 25 min
Makes 6 dozen Cookies
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 4 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 dozen Betty Crocker® Candied Fruit Fruit whole candied cherries, pecan halves, chocolate chunks or Hershey'™s Kisses® milk chocolates
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place mini paper baking cups in mini muffin pan cups OR use mini foil muffin cups if you don't have mini muffin pans.
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat 6 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until smooth; cool 20 minutes. In large bowl, beat melted chocolate mixture, sugar, 1 cup of the flour, the cocoa, baking powder, salt and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed about 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally, until well blended. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup flour and the chocolate chips. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons into mini cups.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until edges are slightly firm (center will be slightly soft). Immediately top each with cherry, pecan half or chocolate, pressing slightly. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
Special Touch: Bake these gems in sparkling gold or silver baking cups for special serving and gift giving.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com