Holiday Fudge Recipe
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 squares of chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of black walnuts
- 1/2 cup of figs, chopped
- 1/2 cup of raisins, chopped
- Mix the sugar, milk, butter and chocolate.
- Cook until a soft ball forms when tested in cold water.
- Stir frequently during cooking.
- When fudge is done, remove from fire and set in a cool place.
- Do not disturb for 20 minutes or more.
- Add other ingredients.
- Beat until very stiff.
- Place in a buttered plate.
- Take the fudge up in hands and knead for 5 minutes.
- Pat into a shape 1" thick.
- Cut in cubes.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com