Holiday Fudge Recipe
"EAT YOUR HEART OUT" FUDGE
- 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 - 12 oz. package of chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup of chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Cut a piece of foil big enough to fit inside and up over the edges of an 8" X 8" X 2" baking dish or pan.
- Place foil in pan and press against bottom, sides and corners to fit pan.
- Stir in a large microwave bowl the powdered sugar, milk and salt. Add the butter.
- Microwave, uncovered for 1 minute on high. Stir.
- Microwave at high for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir.
- Microwave 1 1/2 minutes longer or until bubbling.
- Quickly add chocolate chips, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Stir until blended.
- Spoon into foiled pan and press into an even layer.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Peel off foil.
- Cut into small squares.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com