Holiday Candy Recipe
MAPLE NUT CANDY
- 1/2 c of butter
- 4 tbsp of whipping cream
- 1/2 c of chopped walnuts
- 1 lb. of sifted powdered sugar
- 3/4 tsp. of maple flavoring or flavor of your choice
- Mix above ingredients with mixer until creamy.
- Let cool in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Roll in small balls and roll in powdered (extra) sugar.
- Put back in refrigerator for 2 hours to set up.
- 2 sq. Baker's unsweetened or semi-sweet chocolate
- 6 oz. bag chocolate chips
- 2 tsp. butter
- 2 inches wax
- Melt in double boiler.
- Use toothpick to quickly dunk candy into chocolate; set candy on waxed paper and put dab of melted chocolate over toothpick hole.
- Store in refrigerator or freezer until ready to eat.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com