Holiday Fudge Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups of sugar
- 3/4 cup of evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup of margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of marshmallow cream (or 16 lg. marshmallows)
- 6 oz. package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix together sugar, evaporated milk, margarine and salt.
- Then bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove mixture from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into buttered pan and chill.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com