Holiday Candy Recipe
MARTHA WASHINGTON CANDY
- 1 can of Eagle Brand milk
- 2 lbs. of powdered sugar
- 1 stick of margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 lb. of pecans, chopped
- 1/4 lb. of paraffin wax
- 1 giant package of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix the first five ingredients together well.
- Shape into small balls and drop on wax paper and chill in ice box.
- Melt wax and chocolate chips in double boiler and dip candy with a toothpick in chocolate then set on the wax paper.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com