Holiday Fudge Recipe
LAYERED MINT FUDGE
- 12 oz. package of chocolate chips
- 1 – 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp of peppermint extract
- 1 drop green food coloring
- In heavy saucepan melt chocolate chips and 1 cup of the milk over low heat.
- Add vanilla.
- Spread 1/2 the mix into waxed paper-lined 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill 10 minutes or until firm.
- Hold remaining mix at room temperature.
- In heavy saucepan melt white chocolate chips and the rest of the milk.
- Add peppermint extract and food coloring.
- Spread on chilled chocolate layer.
- Chill 10 minutes.
- Spread remaining chocolate.
- Chill 2 hours.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com