Holiday Fudge Recipe
PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3/4 cup of crunchy peanut butter or smooth peanut butter
- Boil sugar, milk and salt for 10 minutes.
- Add butter.
- Continue boiling until mixture forms a soft ball in cold water.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and peanut butter. Beat until mixture starts to set.
- Pour quickly into buttered pan. Once it starts to set, it hardens fast.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com