Holiday Candy Recipe
- 8 tablespoons of corn syrup
- 4 tablespoons of soft butter
- 3 lbs. of sifted powdered sugar
- 1 can of condensed milk
- Peppermint flavoring
- 1/2 lb. bar chocolate (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 1/2 bar of paraffin wax
- Combine corn syrup, soft butter, icing sugar, condensed milk.
- Add 1 peppermint flavoring to taste.
- Mix well until it kneads like heavy dough.
- Roll dough to 1/8 inch thick.
- Use small cookie cutter for patties.
- Let harden on wax paper, then dip.
- Melt chocolate and paraffin in tall can over boiling water; cool slightly and then dip patty.
- Let cool on wax paper.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com