Holiday Fudge Recipe
SOUR CREAM FUDGE
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 tbsp of white corn syrup
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of black walnuts
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Mix sugar, corn syrup, butter and sour cream together.
- Cook over medium heat until reaches the soft ball stage.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Beat until thick and pour all at once onto buttered platter.
- Do not spread top, it will be glossy and uneven.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com