Cookie and Cake Recipes
SOUR CREAM CHUNK COOKIES
From: Betty Crocker®
If chocolate chip cookies are nice, these Sour Cream Chunk Cookies are even nicer! Enjoy big chunks of melt-in-your-mouth chocolate with each bite of these soft, rich cookies. Very nice, indeed!
Prep: 15 min
Start To Finish: 25 min
Makes 5 dozen cookies
- 1/2 cup white baking chips, melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat melted white baking chips, sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in sour cream, vanilla and egg. Stir in flour, baking powder and baking soda until well blended. Stir in chocolate and pecans.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Special Touch: Can it get any better than this? Sandwich a scoop of your favorite ice cream between these cookies.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com