Holiday Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of light cream or evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup of flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 8 oz. of white almond bark
- 1 cup of miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- Boil sugar, cream and butter to a soft ball stage (234°).
- Remove from heat.
- Add almond bark and marshmallows.
- Beat until melted.
- Stir in nuts, coconut and vanilla.
- Put in 9x9 inch buttered pan.
- Cut in squares when cool.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com