Holiday Valentine Recipe
Valentine’s Day Cake
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 package strawberry gelatine
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease two 8-inch square baking pans.
- Combine cake mix and gelatin in large mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, oil, water and half of the strawberries.
- Beat on for a few minutes until well blended.
- Divide batter evenly and pour batter into baking pans.
- Bake for approximately 35 minutes or until golden and baked through.
- Cool for 5 minutes in pans before turning over to wire racks to cool completely.
- Top with remaining sliced strawberries and dust with powdered sugar.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com