Holiday Valentine Recipe
Valentine Party Punch
Note: You can buy heart ice cube trays in several cookware stores or online. Use these trays to make heart-shaped ice cubes and add cubes to punch.
- 3 (3oz) packages of strawberry flavor gelatin
- 9 cups water
- 2 (26oz) cans pineapple juice
- 4 (2 liter) bottles ginger ale
- In a large bowl mix together the gelatine and the water.
- Stir in the juice and mix well.
- Pour mixture into three 1-gallon size freezer bags.
- When you’re ready to make the punch, remove a portion of frozen punch from freezer bag and place in punch bowl.
- Pour over one bottle of ginger ale and mix until slushy.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com