Holiday Valentine Recipe
Quick Chocolate Cherry Pie
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14oz) can condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (21oz) can cherry pie filling
- 8 maraschino cherries, stemmed
- Place the chocolate chips, condensed milk and salt in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and stir continuously until blended through.
- Mix in the cherry pie filling and mix well.
- Let cool slightly and then pour intro prepared pie crust.
- Chill for approximately 3 to 4 hours and garnish with the maraschino cherries.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com