Holiday Valentine Recipe
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 large bar baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly great a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl beat butter, sugars and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each addition.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Gradually stir in the milk, mixing well after each addition.
- Fold in coarsely chopped chocolate.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for approximately 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and baked through.
- Decorate the cake with kiss-shaped chocolate pieces.
· More Holiday Recipes
· Christmas Cookbooks
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Holiday Cookbooks and Baking at Amazon.com