Recommended Low-Carb Dessert Cookbooks
- Secrets of Good Carb / Low Carb Living (Paperback)
by Sandra Woodruff (Author)
- The Complete Idiot's Guide to Glycemic Index Weight Loss (Paperback)
by Lucy Beale (Author), R.D., C.D.E., Joan Clark (Author)
- The Everything Glycemic Index Cookbook: 300 Appetizing Recipes to Keep Your Weight Down And Your Energy Up! (Everything: Cooking) (Paperback)
by Nancy T. Maar (Author)
- Good Carbs, Bad Carbs: Lose Weight and Enjoy Optimum Health and Vitality by Eating the Right Carbs, Second Edition-Revised and Updated (Paperback)
by Johanna Burani (Author)
- Low-Carb Cocktails: All the Fun and Taste without the Carbs (Paperback) by Marlene Koch (Author)
Low-carb living just got a lot more fun! Thanks to Marlene and Chuck Koch low-carb cocktails have arrived. These trendsetting drinks, spotlighted at topnotch hotel chains and restaurants can be made right at home. 50 luscious recipes that look as good as they taste.
- The Low Carb Bartender: Carb Counts For Beer, Wine, Mixed Drinks, And More (Paperback) by Bob Skilnik (Author)
Have you become a teetotaler since you've curbed your carb intake? The Low-Carb Bartender is here to help you join the party and enjoy alcohol again! Features: • Carb counts for more than 1,000 brand name beers • Carb counts for more than 400 brand name wines • 200 tasty low-carb drink recipes, including vodka, tequila, rum, and more!
- Low-Carb Smoothies: More Than 50 Fabulous Recipes the Whole Family Will Love (Turtleback) by Dana Carpender (Author)
Smoothies are one of the most popular food trends—they are healthy meal replacements, and easy, on-the-go snacks. But, the problem is, most are high in carbs. Not anymore! Some of the recipes included are: • Peaches 'n Cream Smoothie • Chocolate Drinkable Yogurt • Cantaloupe Cooler • Razzleberry Smoothie • And more!
- Low-Carb Juices and Smoothies: 50 Delicious Low-Carbohydrate Recipes (Paperback) by Amanda Cross (Author)
Although fruit and vegetable juices offer many healthful benefits, most people don't realize that they can be high in carbohydates--and to those on low-carb diets, this can spell disaster. But worry not, carb watchers: these 50 recipes are delicious, healthy, and low in carbs.
Low-Carb Dessert Recipes:
· Choc Peanut Butter Coconut Yummies
· Low Carb Classic Cheesecake
· Cranberry Apple Oat Bar
· Diabetic Desserts
· Flourless Chocolate Torte
· Low-Carb Peanut Butter Cookies
· Recommended Low-Carb Books
· Good Carbs Vs. Bad Carbs
· Low-Carb Cookbooks at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Low-Carb Cookbooks at Amazon.com