NO-SALT - LOW-SODIUM RECIPE
No Salt Seasoning Mix
Recipe from Mira Mesa Garden Club
May be used in salads or salad dressings, or as flavoring in vegetable dishes, or in sauces.
List of Ingredients
- 2 tbsp. dried basil
- 2 tbsp. dried marjoram
- 2 tbsp. dried savory
- 2 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp. dried thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning or sage
- 1 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a small grinder or blender.
- Blend to a coarse consistency.
- Pour into your salt shaker or store in a tightly covered jar.
- Be sure to label the contents.
- Should look like the commercial salt substitutes.
· No-Salt / Low-Sodium Recipes List
· More Spices and Herbs
· Preserving Herbs and Spices
· The Art of Seasoning
· Basil and Walnut Dip
· Artichoke and Tarragon Dip