Pasta, Macaroni and Noodles
FETTUCCINE WITH RICOTTA, TOMATOES AND BASIL
(from Betty Crocker)
An incredibly quick and easy pasta dish of a butter, ricotta and Parmesan cheese sauce on fettuccine topped with fresh tomato and basil.
- 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large tomato, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
- Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package. Return to saucepan.
- Stir together butter, ricotta cheese and 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese.
- Toss with hot fettuccine.
- Top pasta with tomato, basil and remaining Parmesan cheese.
· Calzone Italiano
· About Pasta, Macaroni and Noodles