Pies, Tarts and Pastries
BACON AND ONION TARTS
Make the tart shells with Never Fail Pastry
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 lb of onion (2-3 cups chopped)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 tin stems & pieces mushrooms
- 5 eggs
- Chop very fine and saute the bacon, mushrooms, onions and celery over medium-low heat. Not too crisp. Cool well.
- Beat the eggs and mix with cooled bacon mixture. Spoon into tart shells and bake 15-20 minutes at 350°F.
- These freeze well and are best served warm.
- Yield 4 dozen.
· Ham Pastry
· Bacon & Onion Tarts
More Pastry Recipes
· Pie Crusts
· Holiday Baking
· Cakes and Muffins
· Cookies, Candy, Fudge
· Diabetic Dessert Recipes and Cookbooks