Pies, Tarts and Pastries
From the Kitchen of Doral
While you could spend your time making your own pie crusts, we think the store-bought ones are just as good. And once you've gotten all of your ingredients from the store, this pie takes no time to throw together.
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 Tablespoons tapioca
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 32 oz. canned tart cherries
- 1 double-crust pie pastry shell
- In a bowl, combine sugar, tapioca and salt.
- Add cherries, and mix until the cherries are completely coated.
- Press the bottom pie pastry into a pie dish.
- Spread your cherry mixture on top.
- Place the top pie pastry on top of the mixture.
- Flute the edges of the two pie pastry shells together.
- Cut slits in the top pie pastry (as many as you like).
- Bake at 375°F for 55-60 minutes.
· Apple Pie
· Cherry Pie
· Cranberry Pie
· Tempting Pumpkin Pie
· Apple Crumble Pie
· Quick and Easy Apple Crumble Pie
· Flip-Flop Cobbler
· Impossible Pie
· Rhubarb Custard Pie
More Pastry Recipes
· Pie Crusts
· Holiday Baking
· Cakes and Muffins
· Cookies, Candy, Fudge
· Diabetic Dessert Recipes and Cookbooks