Popular Pork Recipes
PORK CHOPS AND CABBAGE
- 8 - boneless pork loin chops 1-1/2 to 2 inches thick
- 1 green cabbage
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 8 tsp. dried rosemary
- 2 tsp. onion salt
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut cabbage in half, remove tough core then cut cabbage in slices and arrange in bottom of large baking casserole with lid.
(If you don't have a large enough casserole for the entire cabbage, then put one half of the cabbage in each of two casseroles.)
- Arrange cabbage slices in bottom of casseroles and then place pork loin chops on top of the cabbage.
- Pour vinegar over chops and then season with onion salt, regular salt and pepper.
(If using two casserole dishes, then put four pork chops and add 1/2 cup vinegar in each casserole.)
- Place one tsp. of rosemary on the middle of each pork chop.
- Cover casserole and bake in 350°F oven for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until pork chops are cooked through and tender.
· Pork Chops and Cabbage
· Pork Chop Suey
· Glazed Pork Roast
· Spareribs Or Pork Chop
· Stuffed Pork Chops
· Sweet and Sour Ribs and Chicken
List of Pork Roast, Chop and Rib Recipes
· Low-carb Main Courses