Popular Pork Recipes
GLAZED PORK ROAST
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Wipe roast with a damp paper towel and roast uncovered for 2 hours.
- In a small saucepan combine:
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp hickory smoked salt
- Bring to boiling point.
- Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- Brush the roast with some of the glaze periodically.
- Continue roasting for about 1 hour more, basting often.
*Note: Be sure pork is cooked! If it's a larger roast, cook longer before glazing. Approximately 25-35 minutes per pound. Pork should NOT be pink inside when ready to serve. Slightly over-cooked is better, and healthier, than under-cooked!
Example: One 6 lb. thawed roast will take approximately 3-4 hours to cook at 325°F. So you can safely glaze it after 3- 3-1/2 hours of initial cooking.
Be Safe! If you're not sure, cook it a little longer or use a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest, meatiest part of the roast.
· Pork Chops and Cabbage
· Pork Chop Suey
· Glazed Pork Roast
· Spareribs Or Pork Chop
· Stuffed Pork Chops
· Sweet and Sour Ribs and Chicken
List of Pork Roast, Chop and Rib Recipes
· Low-carb Main Courses