Popular Pork Recipes
STUFFED PORK CHOPS
- 4 1/2-3/4 inch thick pork chops
- 6 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 4 tbsp finely chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cooked ham (prepared ham slices will do)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- Make a 2 inch slit in the sides of the chops. Deep enough to make a pocket.
- Sauté onion and green pepper in 1 tbsp *olive oil or butter. Let cool slightly.
- Mix with the ham and cheese, salt and pepper.
- With a teaspoon, stuff the chops with about 2 tbsp of this mixture.
- Close the pocket hole with a toothpick or skewer.
- Season the chops as you normally would.
- Bake in a 325-350°F oven for about 1 hour, turning half-way through.
*These can also be fried in 2 tbsp of oil or butter.
· Pork Chops and Cabbage
· Pork Chop Suey
· Glazed Pork Roast
· Spareribs Or Pork Chop
· Stuffed Pork Chops
· Sweet and Sour Ribs and Chicken
List of Pork Roast, Chop and Rib Recipes
· Low-carb Main Courses