Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
BJ's Taco Salad
Recipe from BJ
Preparation Time: About 2 minutes in microwave;
30 minutes total
- 8 taco shells or round Nacho chips
- ground beef - well cooked
- chopped onions (green onion)
- grated cheese
- chopped green peppers
- diced tomato
- chopped lettuce
- HOT SAUCE
- sour cream
- grated cheddar cheese
- Layer the ingredients on a microwaveable dish in the order given.
- Make as many layers as you like.
- Cook in your microwave for about 2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Very messy and very delicious.
- The lettuce can be left out and added after.
· More Salad Recipes