Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
Blue Cheese Pasta Salad
Recipe from Leslie Forte
This pasta salad is best when made the day before it is to be served or at least several hours in advance, so that the flavor of the blue cheese has a chance to develop. Keep in the refigerator.
- 8 oz pasta, dried
- 4 oz blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 4 tblsp mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp white pepper and salt
- 3 tblsp parsley, minced
- Cook pasta according to directions. Immediately rinse with cold water and drain well.
- Add cheese, walnuts, celery, mayo, salt and pepper.
- Gently toss with 2 forks until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Refigerate until serving.
- You may need to add a little more mayonnaise if the salad seems dry.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and serve slightly chilled.
Recipes by Leslie Forte:
· Bangkok Noodle Salad
· Blue Cheese Pasta Salad
· Basic Picnic Macaroni Salad
· Patio Shell Salad
· Tortellini and Artichoke Pasta Salad
· Wagonwheel Pasta Salad
· More Salad Recipes