Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
Michelle’s Broccoli Salad
Serves 8 Active: 30 min/Total: 30 min
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp each celery seed, onion powder, garlic powder and salt
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, cut in bite-size pieces
- 1 each orange and yellow bell pepper, cut in thin slices
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Dressing: Put oil, vinegar, sugar and seasonings in a 1-cup jar, cover, shake and refrigerate.
- About 10 minutes before serving put vegetables in a serving dish.
- Shake dressing in jar to mix well pour over vegetables and toss to mix and coat.
- Sprinkle with the sunflower seeds.
Per serving: 168 cal, 3 g pro, 11 g car, 3 g fiber, 14 g fat (2 g sat fat), 0 mg chol, 169 mg sod
Prepare Dressing up to 5 days ahead. Cut vegetables, bag together and refrigerate up to 1 day ahead. About 10 minutes before serving, remix dressing; toss with vegetables and garnish.
· More Salad Recipes