Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
- 1 green cabbage, chopped very fine
- 2-3 carrots, shredded
- 2 medium onions, chopped fine
- 1/2-3/4 cup sugar
Chop the vegetables. Mix all the above together and sprinkle the sugar over the top and let it stand while you mix the dressing.
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1 tbsp celery salt
- 1/2 cup sugar, or to taste
- Boil the dressing and add 1 cup mazola oil.
- Boil for 30 seconds.
- Pour over the vegetables and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 days before using, if you can wait that long!
This will keep in the fridge for up to six weeks and may be added to at any time. Delicious!
· More Salad Recipes