Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
Recipe from Kimberly Lawler
- 1 head Boston Lettuce
- 1 head Red Leaf Lettuce
- 1.5 oz goat cheese per person (this is an estimate)
- 3 tblsp chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tblsp bread crumbs
- walnut oil
- 2 tblsp lemon juice
- 2 tblsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 tblsp Olive Oil
- 3 tblsp Walnut Oil
- For the dressing, just mix the lemon juice and vinegar and add the oils while whisking.
- Combine the hazelnuts and bread crumbs in a small bowl.
- Cut the goat cheese into 1.5 oz slices.
- Coat the slices with Walnut oil and roll them in the hazelnut mixture.
- Add any extra hazelnut mixture to the dressing. Break the lettuce into bite size pieces and dress.
- Place the goat cheese slices on a oiled (again with walnut oil) sheet and bake at 350 degrees until they begin melting.
- Then toast the goat cheese until the tops are brown.
- Serve in indiviual dishes with one goat cheese slice per bowl.
· More Salad Recipes