Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
Pasta Salad with Ham
Recipe from Mary Jane Kelly
- 1 can ham
- 1 onion, diced (vidalia's best)
- 3 carrots
- 1 can corn
- 1 cup peas
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 sweet pickles, minced (optional)
- 1/2 pkg macaroni shells
- 1/4 cup salad dressing per serving
- Start macaroni shells to cooking for 10 minutes in boiling water.
- Dice carrots and celery into small bite size pieces.
- Combine ham, onion, carrots, corn, peas, pickles and celery into bowl.
- When the noodles are cooked, add the macaroni to the ham mixture.
- Mix thoroughly and place in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- When ready to serve, add salad dressing to each individual serving.
Do not add until ready to serve. If travelling, carry the dressing separately and add when ready to eat.
- Serves: 6
Other Recipes by Mary Jane Kelly:
· Baja Chicken Pasta Salad
· Garlicky Pasta Chicken Salad
· Pasta Salad with Ham
· Mexicali Pasta Salad
· OK Corral Salad
· Pasta Salad
· Pasta Rings/Spicy Cucumber Raita
· Seafood Pasta Salad
· More Salad Recipes