Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
Joshua’s Corn Salad
Recipe from Joshua Levy
There are two notes on the ingredients: first, use real bacon bits (I use Hormel), those hard crunchy things found at salad bars don't combine well with the softer ingredients. Second, I think that the corn matters, and I use the best I can find (which is usually Trader Joe's). The olives, mild chiles, and dried tomatoes seem to matter much less.
- 1 16oz can whole kernal corn
- 1/2 3oz bottle bacon bits
- 1/2 4oz can chopped black olives
- Optional (use one or more):
- Sprinkle of sun dried tomatoes
- 1 4oz can of diced mild chiles
- Chopped tomatoes
Drain as much liquid as possible from each ingredient, and combine in a large serving bowl.
· More Salad Recipes