Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
Recipe from Jeanie
None of this is too exact - just make to your own liking.
- lettuce (about 1 head)
- cauliflower (considerably less than 1 head)
- peas (frozen, no need to thaw)
- bacon bits
- 1 envelope Seven Seas dry Italian dressing
- mayonnaise - (e.g Hellmann's, not salad dressing)
- Tear enough lettuce to fill a regular-size salad bowl.
- Add a layer of cauliflower (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- Add a layer of peas and sprinkle on a few bacon bits.
- Top with an envelope of 7-Seas and frost with mayo.
(If you seal the top with mayo, the lettuce will keep for days.)
- Toss before serving.
Note: Once again, some people like more mayo than others. You'll have to experiment. Also, once the salad is tossed it doesn't keep well.
· More Salad Recipes