Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
Linguine Tuna Salad
Recipe from Jamie Wernitznig
- 7 oz linguine, broken in half
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 10 oz (1 package) frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 12 1/2 oz (1 large can) tuna, drained
- 2 medium firm tomatoes, chopped
- Cook linguine according to package directions, drain.
- In large bowl, combine lemon juice, oil, onions, sugar, Italian seasoning, and salt; mix well.
- Add HOT linguine; toss.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Cover; chill to blend flavors.
- Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish as desired.
- Makes 6 servings.
Other Recipes by Jamie Wernitznig:
· Cobb Salad
· Duck Salad with Asparagus
· Linguine Tuna Salad
· More Salad Recipes