Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
Maruchan Romano Ramen Salad
Recipe from Mary Stevenson
- 2 pkg maruchan ramen chicken flavor noodles, broken in pieces
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup prepared italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 green, yellow or red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 2 medium fresh tomatoes, chopped
- assorted greens
- romano cheese, shredded
- Cook broken noodles in water with flavor packets for 3 minutes.
- Drain and toss with remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Serve on assorted greens, garnished with cheese.
Other Recipes by Mary Stevenson:
· Fajitas Ramen Salad
· Maruchan Romano Ramen Salad
· More Salad Recipes