Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
Hot Mushroom And Pine Nut Salad
Recipe from Dirac
- 1 head Boston,leaf or bib lettuce
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 10 - 15 mushrooms
- 3 tblsp pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic
- pepper to taste
- 2 tblsp Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 tsp raspberry vinegar
- In a skillet heat the oil, sautee the onion , mushrooms, and pine nuts. Be careful not to burn.
- Take off the stove.
- Spinkle with pepper and add the vinegar.
- Toss the cooked ingrediants light with the washed lettuce.
- Serve with a nice wine and some warm crusty french bread.
· More Salad Recipes