Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
OK Corral Salad
Recipe from Mary Jane Kelly
- 4 cup cooked pasta wheels
- 1 raw carrot *
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 rib celery, sliced thin
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 5 radishes, sliced thin
- 6 1/2 oz can drained tuna, water pack
- 3/4 cup dressing (see recipe)
* Scrubbed and sliced into thin matchsticks.
This pasta salad gets its name from the shape of the pasta, but you could just as easily use shells and rename it Seashell Salad, etc.
Toss all the ingredients in a large salad bowl and chill. The salad can be made the night before and refrigerated. If you want to take it easy, just slice all the veggies with a food processor.
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 2/3 cup brown rice vinegar available at health store)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- freshly ground black or cayenne pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and shake well or blend.
- Refrigerate. Keeps for up to a week.
- Makes a little less than 2 cups.
- Servings: 6
Other Recipes by Mary Jane Kelly:
· Baja Chicken Pasta Salad
· Garlicky Pasta Chicken Salad
· Pasta Salad with Ham
· Mexicali Pasta Salad
· OK Corral Salad
· Pasta Salad
· Pasta Rings/Spicy Cucumber Raita
· Seafood Pasta Salad
· More Salad Recipes