Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
PINEAPPLE CARROT SALAD
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 pkg. lemon jello
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 pkg. Dream Whip™
- Drain and save the pineapple juice. Add enough water to make 1 1/2 cups.
- Pour the liquid into a pan and heat to boiling point.
- Add jello and sugar.
- Cool until partially set.
- Add the crushed pineapple, carrots, celery and lemon juice.
- Whip Dream Whip™ according to package directions and fold into jello mixture.
- Let set in refrigerator. Usually 4-6 hours.
· More Salad Recipes