Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
- 1 lb peeled, cooked, cubed potatoes
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 1 Tbsp salad oil
- 1-1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 head lettuce
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumbers
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise or salad dressing (to taste)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 medium tomatoes for garnish
- Dice potatoes while still warm and combine with 1 Tbsp lemon juice, vinegar, salad oil, salt and pepper.
- Let stand in fridge for 1 hour.
- Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces and place in a bowl along with onions, celery, cucumber and marinated potatoes.
- Mix the remaining lemon juice with the mayonnaise and add to the salad. Toss lightly.
- Garnish with tomato wedges or slices.
· More Salad Recipes