Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
Recipe from Kate Connally
- 1 medium rattlesnake, cut up
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp salt (? Could this be a copying error? Proceed cautiously.)
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 2 tbsp sherry
- 1/2 stalk celery, finely diced
- 4 boiled eggs, diced
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickles
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Combine first 5 ingredients and boil until tender.
- Chop meat finely and mix well with remaining ingredients.
- Serve on sandwiches or over quartered tomatoes and lettuce.
· More Salad Recipes