Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
Seafood Pasta Salad
Recipe from Mary Jane Kelly
Source: Better Homes And Gardens
* Cook pasta according to package directions
- 2 cups pasta, tri-colored spiral *
- 1 cup shrimp, cooked **
- 1/3 cup green pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1/3 cup white wine worcestershire ***
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
** 1 can (6 1/2oz.) tuna, drained and flaked can be used for shrimp.
*** Lea & Perrins White Wine Worcestershire Sauce.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pasta, shrimp or tuna, bell pepper, carrots and zucchini.
- Add Worcestershire, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and toss lightly to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Servings: 4
Other Recipes by Mary Jane Kelly:
· Baja Chicken Pasta Salad
· Garlicky Pasta Chicken Salad
· Pasta Salad with Ham
· Mexicali Pasta Salad
· OK Corral Salad
· Pasta Salad
· Pasta Rings/Spicy Cucumber Raita
· Seafood Pasta Salad
· More Salad Recipes