Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
Awesome Spinach Salad
Recipe from Julie Reynolds
- 1 bunch raw spinach
- some bean sprouts
- bacon bits (fake or real)
- parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (fresh is best)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (or any type of oil)
- 1-3 cloves of garlic (depends on you)
- 2 tblsp dijon mustard
- 5 tblsp parmesan cheese
- dashes of salt
- dashes of pepper
- 3 dashes worcestershire sauce (makes it zesty!)
- In a tupperware shaker bottle or some other container, put in one egg, add the lemon juice and the oil.
- Cut the garlic cloves into tiny pieces and add them in.
- Mix in the remaining dressing ingredients and shake!
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Tear the spinach into small, bite-size pieces and place them into individual bowls or one large bowl.
- Put the bean sprouts on top.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and bacon bits.
- At serving time pour dressing over top and Voila!!
Make sure you carefully wash the spinach (the bunches are awful sandy!).
· More Salad Recipes