Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
QUICK TORTELLINI SALAD
A light dressing is tossed with tortellini and veggies in a simple, classic pasta salad ready in 25 minutes. Makes: 8 servings (1/2 cup each).
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsps red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 1/2 cups Green Giant® frozen cut green beans
- Tbsps sliced green onions (2 medium)
- In jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all Dressing ingredients; shake well. Set aside.
- Cook tortellini, carrots and green beans as directed on tortellini package until tortellini are tender and vegetables are crisp-tender. Drain; return to saucepan. Cover with cold water; let stand 5 minutes. Drain well.
- In medium bowl, combine tortellini, carrots and green beans; add onions. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.
Meat or vegetable-filled tortellini can be substituted for the cheese-filled tortellini.
· More Salad Recipes