Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
Wagonwheel Pasta Salad
Recipe from Leslie Forte
- 6 oz wagonwheel pasta
- 5 all-beef hot dogs, boiled and sliced in rounds
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red or green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tblsp prepared mustard
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- parsley to garnish
- Cook wagonwheels according to package.
- Drain and rinse well with cold water.
- Place hot dogs and pasta in large bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Toss gently with two forks.
- Chill for at least two hours in refigerator,
This is a great pasta salad for picnics with lots of children.
Recipes by Leslie Forte:
· Bangkok Noodle Salad
· Blue Cheese Pasta Salad
· Basic Picnic Macaroni Salad
· Patio Shell Salad
· Tortellini and Artichoke Pasta Salad
· Wagonwheel Pasta Salad
· More Salad Recipes