Quick and Easy Salad Favorites
Weight Watchers Chinese Noodle Salad
Recipe from Kathy Smith
- 1 cup cooked thin spaghetti
- 3/4 tsp peanut oil
- 3 oz diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 tsp each minced pared gingerroot and chinese sesame oil
- 1/4 cup each sliced green onions and diced red bell pepper
- dash ground red pepper
- 1/2 oz dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tbsp each water and creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- In medium mixing bowl combine spaghetti, chicken, bean sprouts, green onion, bell pepper, and peanuts; set aside.
- In blender combine remaining ingredients except lettuce and process on high speed until throughly combined.
- Add to spaghetti mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- To serve; on serving platter arrange lettuce around edge of platter; fill center of platter with spaghetti mixture.
- Makes 2 Servings
· More Salad Recipes