Snacks and Appetizers
Recipe Source: Culinary Café
- 2 (10-oz.) packages frozen spinach
- 2 cups herb-flavored stuffing mix
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 6 eggs, well-beaten
- 3/4 cup melted margarine
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 Tbsp Cayenne pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1-2 tsp Tony's Creole Seasoning (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Cook spinach according to package directions and drain well, squeezing to remove excess moisture.
- Combine with stuffing mix, chopped onion, eggs, margarine, cheese, cayenne and garlic salt.
- Mix well.
- Shape into 3/4-inch balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
These are successfully frozen by placing on a pan in freezer until hard, then storing in airtight bags. To serve, thaw slightly and bake 20-25 minutes.
· More Snack and Appetizer Recipes