Turkey Recipes and Information
TASTY TURKEY BURGERS
My favorite recipe for turkey burgers. Just enough seasonings to make them sooo much tastier than just plain old turkey burgers, plus the bread crumbs and other added ingreds. "bulk up" the turkey, helping you to get more bang for your buck. I always have a few of these in the freezer for summer barbeques when I don't care to eat beef hamburgers (I have been known to tote one or two of these along with me to family barbeques to throw on the grill whenever I know that beef burgers are going to be the only main dish)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs (I use whole wheat)
- 3 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid red pepper seasoning (optional)
- black pepper, to taste
- 6 hamburger buns, to serve
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Pan-fry, broil, or grill until lightly browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve in hamburger buns with desired toppings.
- My fave toppings: lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, and fat-free/light mayo.
· Tasty Turkey Burgers
· Turkey Cutlets in Onion Gravy
· Baked Turkey
· Thanksgiving Stuffed Roast Turkey Recipe
· Cornbread-Sausage Stuffing
· Turkey Gravy
· Turkey Roasting Times Chart
· More Turkey Recipes and Information
· Cookbooks at Jessica's Biscuit®
· Cookbooks at Amazon.com